Initial Consultation / Treatment
- £160 consultation fee is payable upon booking and is redeemable against any treatment received
- £100 deposit is payable upon booking your initial treatment in order to confirm your appointment
- We request that a minimum of 24 hours’ notice is given to reschedule your consultation/treatment, otherwise this will result in the loss of your payment
- Review appointments hold a £75 fee, which is redeemable against treatments (not products) performed on the day. This fee is not applicable to review appointments that are scheduled by the doctor.
- When booking a course of treatments, a minimum payment of 50% of the course total is required with the remaining balance due on booking your second appointment
- Treatments booked as part of a course need to be redeemed within 12 months from the date of purchase
- Should you wish to upgrade to the course following a single treatment, you may do so when booking the second treatment where the full balance is required
- Treatments are non-transferrable
- In the event of needing to break or cancel a course of treatments then the course discount will no longer apply and the full single price will be charged for any treatments received
- Please contact us within 24 hours if you feel your skin is sensitive/irritated and not suitable for treatment. If you arrive at the clinic and we can treat part of the area, we will proceed with treatment
- Should you not meet the cancellation policy requirements, you will forfeit a single treatment from your course of treatments.
In the case of providing less than 24 hours’ notice for rescheduling your appointment, there is a £100 late cancellation fee.
As much as we will always try to accommodate you, we would appreciate that you arrive in a timely fashion, to make sure you receive your full treatment and to ensure the smooth running of the clinic.
WY Referral Scheme
When a patient refers someone new to us, both patients are eligible for our referral scheme:
- As a thank you, the existing patient receives £100 credit towards any treatment
- And the new patient receives £100 credit towards their first treatment
- For both people to qualify, the new patient’s first treatment must be minimum treatment value of £200
Simply ask your referral to mention you at their initial consultation and your account will be credited with £100 following their first qualifying treatment. Alternatively, you can leave details if you would like us to contact them directly.
PLEASE NOTE: Children must be supervised by an accompanying adult.